Friday marks the official start of Spring.
Not that the weatherman will agree.
It's entirely possible (and probable) that in my part of the world there will still be snow on the ground.
But that's okay. Because Spring is coming.
It always comes.
And since Spring is definitely coming, I decided it was time to do a little Spring decorating in the living room.
This week is also March Break and we have family visiting for several days, so I'm just going to let you enjoy the decorating eye candy, without much talky-talky, okay? (Scroll down for more inspiration and a full resource list.)
Spring Living Room Source List:
- Couches – unknown, bought them second hand
- Trellis rug – RugsUSA
- Coffee Table – DIY, tutorial here
- Wood and Metal Shelves – DIY, tutorial here
- Slipper Chairs – The Brick
- Secretary desk – kijiji find, makeover here
- Barn door – DIY, tutorial here
- Floors – Lumber Liquidators, reveal here
- Wall color – Sherwin Williams Bungalow Beige
- Curtains – DIY from drop cloth, tutorial here
- Electric Fireplace – Canadian Tire
- Shelf and floor lighting – Ikea
- Desk cage light – Target
- Lamps on piano – Homesense (no longer available)
- Deer Head – Home Hardware
- Mantel Shelf – DIY, tutorial here
- Starburst wood mirror – Target
- Industrial numbered crates – Michael's + DIY, tutorial here
- Mini Marquee Letter A – DIY, tutorial here
- It's a small world globe – DIY, tutorial here
- Large dice box and crown book ends – Urban Barn (no longer available)
- Numbered sign – DIY, tutorial here
- Gold hammered bowl – Target
- Faux Easter eggs – Homesense
- Brass apple bell – thrift store
- Faux hydrangeas and vase – Urban Barn
- Gold and glass boxes – Birch Lane
- Moss bunnies – Michael's
- Faux greenery ball – Dollarama
- Mini faux plant – Urban Barn
- Buck throw pillow – Craftberry Bush
- VW Bug throw pillow – Craftberry Bush
- I woke up like this Frenchie throw pillow – Craftberry Bush
- Antler and flowers pillow (do what you love) – Craftberry Bush
- Numbered pillows – Homesense (no longer available)
- Picture frames – various
- Floral alphabet letters – Creative Market
If you'd like to see some more Spring decorating inspiration, visit my friends for their take on bringing a little Spring freshness into their own homes!
P.S. Want Spring Mantel Ideas? Check out this post by Heather at Setting for Four!
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!