So, I'm pretty sure you all know how busy things are around here regularly, yes?
You know – kids and contests and DIY projects. Oh my!
You're probably just as busy, I'm sure.
But we still have to eat, right? (That's a rhetorical question. The answer, of course, is yes!)
Well one busy morning last week I came up with this Spinach, Herb and Garlic Crustless Quiche Recipe for Dean and I that was absolutely delish. Like melt in your mouth YUM. Just look at all that melted goodness…
The best part was that for something so full of flavor, it took less than 10 minutes to prep and only needed 20 minutes in the oven. And we'll have leftovers for a couple of days too.
Shannon Acheson, AKA Design
A delish breakfast or dinner option, this Spinach, Herb and Garlic Crustless Quiche uses a few simple ingredients.
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pie plate with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Gently saute baby spinach in a non-stick pan until soft and slightly wilted then place in bottom of pie plate.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture over spinach. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over quiche.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted but not browned.