I finally brought the camera into the kitchen this week – which means I finally have a recipe to share with you!
This is one of my favourites…a simple chicken salad.
A light yet filling salad full of protein and vitamins!
15 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (optional)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced apple (any type)
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup nuts/seeds of choice
- 1 tbsp mayo or veggie mayo
- 1 tsp sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake chicken breasts on broiler rack in 350 oven for 40 minutes or until just about done. Brush with BBQ sauce (optional) and finish baking.
- Meanwhile mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Let chicken cool 5 minutes. Cut into small cubes and add to other ingredients in bowl. Stir until well mixed. If you're in a rush, eat as is. If you have time to sit down serve over a bed of greens or baby spinach and garnish with some grapes and parsley or other fresh herb.
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Just fill out your email and click the button to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!