There's nothing like ooey, gooey, sticky smores.
Unless of course it's raining or the fire wood is wet or there's just no time to build a fire and babysit it.
Enter the humble kitchen oven.
Yields 8 smores
There's nothing quite like ooey, gooey, sticky smores! Except these delish, quick and easy are oven smores so you can make them on a rainy day too.
7 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
12 minTotal Time
- 16 graham crackers
- 8 large marshmallows
- 8 squares thin chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay out half the graham crackers.
- Place a square of thin chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- Place one marshmallow on top of chocolate.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven for about 5 minutes or until chocolate gets a little soft and marshmallows start to brown and lose their firm shape.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven and place one graham cracker on top of each marshmallow.
The problem is they're sooooo close the “real” thing and way faster and easier – you may just find yourself making them a little too often!
P.S. These can be made gluten free by using gluten free graham crackers and other gluten free ingredients too!
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Just fill out your email and click the button to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!