Can you believe that Spring is right around the corner? And with it, Easter too?
We're hosting my family this year and I hope to be able to have Dean's family over at some point as well. Which means I get to play around with pretty Easter table settings for the next few weeks.
This week I spend about ten minutes setting up this Easter table setting…
I find no matter what the season that layering textures and a wee bit of color creates an elegant and beautiful tablescape.
TIP: to have a good balance of textures, mix “bubbled” dinner plates with “wavy” luncheon plates and top with fringed napkins.
Pretty and Quick Easter Table Setting Source List:
- Birch Lane Patterson Flatware
- Acacia Wood Server (Large)
- Birch Lane Milford Round Dinnerware/American Atelier Bianca Dinnerware
- Pea Green Luncheon Plates from Homesense
- Fringed Napkin from Pier 1
- Flower Napkin Ring from Pier 1
- Creamer from The Great Canadian Superstore
- Fake Tulips from Michaels
Are you hosting Easter this year? What are your favorite elements of an Easter table setting?
For some more quick and easy 10 minute decorating ideas, visit my blogging friends: