This Christmas season, I'm all about simple and easy.
I ordered the majority of our kids Christmas gifts online – from a shop that even does the gift-wrapping!
We are hosting a Christmas party – but the appetizers are definitely easy and the drinks are basic but yummy.
I just really want to avoid the stress and insanity that the Holiday season tends to bring. I want to enjoy my family. And I want to focus on all the blessings God has given us.
BUT, I still adore pretty things and the cozy feeling Christmas decor brings with it. So when I saw a plain $5 wreath for sale at the Superstore (aka Loblaws, Independant, etc.), I knew I could dress it up and make it something special with just a little effort.
Pinecone & Rusty Jingle Bell Wreath
- faux greenery wreath
- wired red pip berry spray
- 5-7 pinecones
- burlap or other ribbon (mine came from May Arts)
- large rust-colored jingle bell
- jute or hemp string
- glue gun and glue sticks
1. Separate sprigs from red pip berry spray. Play with placement around faux greenery wreath and twist into place close to wreath base/back.
2. Lay out pinecones until satisfied with arrangement. Hot glue into place.
3. Hang jingle bell from top of wreath at desired height.
4. Hang wreath using burlap or other ribbon.
Perfectly rustic, country and charming!
To get even more Holiday Wreath inspiration, check out these 14 incredible wreaths created by my fellow bloggers (from left to right, they are):
Jo-Anna from A Pretty Life In The Suburbs
Thalita from The Learner Observer
Angie from Echoes of Laughter
Virginia from Fynes Designs
Tara from Suburble
Shauna from Satori Design for Living
Kelly from A Swell Place to Dwell
Stephanie from Garden Therapy
Becky from Sketchy Styles
Christine from DIY Dreamer
Alex from Northstory
Shannon from AKA Design
Ingrid from Now At Home Mom
Gemma from The Sweetest Digs
Brooke from Brooklyn Berry Designs
You're bound to be inspired!