Have you ever wondered how to make large scale art or signs?
Well I've got a really simple method that I've been using for years.
Several of my tutorials mention it and describe it. But after several requests on how to make large scale (or even smaller scale) art, I thought I'd give it its own dedicated post so I could easily point people to how it's done.
The Pencil Transfer Method
The pencil transfer method is really very simple.
Pretty much anyone can do it.
- something to trace (computer print out, etc.)
- something to trace onto (paper, wood board, canvas, etc.)
2. Using the side of a pencil rub all over the back side of the image.
3. Now turn the page over, place on your wood, canvas or paper and trace the outline of image. This will leave a penciled outline!
4. Then just fill in with paint, marker, etc. And voila…your very own art!
See didn't I tell you that was easy?
Here are a few projects on which I've used this method:
Have you ever tried the pencil transfer method yourself? What would you like to make with this method next?
Free DECORATING 101 Course
JOIN OVER 7,751 SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE LEARNING EXACTLY WHERE TO START AND HOW TO CONFIDENTLY DECORATE THEIR OWN HOMES - AND GET THE 'DECORATING 101' COURSE FOR FREE!