Hi there! Welcome to our house.
If you're popping by from someone else's house – we're so glad you're here. Let me share a drink with you…
Would you like it spiked or virgin?
It can be made either way. (Versatility is good!)
A delicious peach lemonade that can be served with our without alcohol. Yummy!
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
- 3 cups peach slices (frozen works well)
- 6 cups sparkling water or mineral water
- peach and lemon slices to garnish
- vodka (optional)
- Bring 1 cup water to boil in a small pot. Add white sugar. Reduce heat and simmer 5-7 minutes to make simple syrup. Remove from heat.
- Juice lemons, discard rinds and set aside.
- Puree peach slices with 3 cups of water in a blender or food processor.
- Mix simple syrup, lemon juice, pureed peaches and sparkling water in a large pitcher or beverage dispenser.
- Add peach slices, lemon slices and ice to garnish.
- If desired add 1-2 ounces of vodka to each glass at serving time.
What is your favorite lemonade?
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Just fill out your email and click the button to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!