A classically simple non-alcoholic drink, this orange fizz recipe can be made with the help of the Bonne O drink maker – or without.
It's the perfect treat for the kids when all the adults are having special drinks of their own!
Yields 3-6 servings
A classically simple non-alcoholic drink, this orange fizz recipe can be made with the help of the Bonne O drink maker - or without!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- orange slices
- 1 1/2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- ice (optional)
- 1/2 Bonne O Naturally Flavored Pouch - Ginger
- 1 Bonne O Carbonator
- Place 3-4 orange slices in to the Bonne O bottle. Fill the remainder of the bottle with half cold water and half orange juice. Add ice if desired or if water and wine were not chilled. (Remember the Bonne O system requires cold liquids to carbonate well.)
- Fill flavor chamber with 1/2 Ginger syrup and 1/2 orange juice.
- Place 1 full carbonator tab into the carbonation chamber.
- Close both lids tightly and press button to carbonate for about 60 seconds.
- Loosen top lid to stop machine. Press the little button on the top of the bottle to release some of the built-up carbonation.
- Serve chilled with additional orange slices.
What are some of your favorite celebratory kid's drinks?
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Just fill out your email and click the button to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!