A classically simple non-alcoholic drink, this orange fizz recipe can be made with the help of the Bonne O drink maker – or without.
It's the perfect treat for the kids when all the adults are having special drinks of their own!
A light yet filling salad full of protein and vitamins!
15 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (optional)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced apple (any type)
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4 cup nuts/seeds of choice
- 1 tbsp mayo or veggie mayo
- 1 tsp sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake chicken breasts on broiler rack in 350 oven for 40 minutes or until just about done. Brush with BBQ sauce (optional) and finish baking.
- Meanwhile mix all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Let chicken cool 5 minutes. Cut into small cubes and add to other ingredients in bowl. Stir until well mixed. If you're in a rush, eat as is. If you have time to sit down serve over a bed of greens or baby spinach and garnish with some grapes and parsley or other fresh herb.