Last year I shared this easy craft on another site so today I want to share it here as an simple and fun way to get into the holiday spirit…and get a jump start on decorating ideas!
Merry Christmas Embroidery Hoop Wreath Set
- TWO EMBROIDERY HOOPS, ONE EACH 8″ AND 9″
- CARD STOCK
- REAL OR FAUX GREENERY
- GLUE GUN AND HOT GLUE
- MARKER (OPTIONAL – TO FURTHER EMBELLISH BANNER IF DESIRED)
1. Print out THIS TEMPLATE and cut out each paper banner.
2. Separate embroidery hoops. Place one paper banner over one inside hoop, eyeball it to make sure it's centered and firmly press matching outside hoop over top. Tighten ring. Repeat for second hoop.
3. Hot glue real or faux greenery and berries to top of each embroidery hoop. I used faux sprigs pulled off of a faux greenery pick from Michaels.
4. Tie a jute bow over each hoop screw. Hang on a thumbtack or small nail and enjoy.
Have you made any easy Christmas crafts yet this year?
FREE 27 Page Holiday Planner Printables Pack!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter packed with DIY projects, recipes and decorating ideas - and get our 27 page Holiday Planner pack FREE!