It’s been so freaking cold here!
Oh. My. Gosh.
But at least the cold is inspiring me to create something.
(There’s gotta be a bright side, right?)
MAKE YOUR OWN FLEECE INFINITY SCARF
- One 95″ x 25″ piece of fleece
- sewing machine
1. If you haven’t already, measure and cut your fleece to 95″ x 25″.
2. Fold fleece in half length-wise. Pin in place. (If you use a fabric with a right side and a wrong side, fold with right sides facing each other.)
3. Sew along the length, creating a long fleece “tube”.
4. Turn right side out.
5. Now fold one end of the tube in about a half an inch or so.
6. Insert the other end of the tube into the folded part as shown and pin in place.
7. Sew together to create a circular (infinity) scarf!
Easy and snuggly – perfect for a long cold winter!
What do you think?
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!