Who wants a REALLY easy DIY craft?
Okay here goes…
Log Slice Chalkboard
- log slice
- chalkboard paint
- foam brush
- smallish paint brush
1. Using foam brush and chalkboard paint paint center of one side of log slice.
2. Using the smallish brush and chalkboard paint smooth out the paint line about a half inch from the edge of the log slice.
3. Repeat step 1 and 2 if necessary for good coverage.
4. Let dry/cure according to package directions.
5. Season chalkboard surface by rubbing with the side of a piece of chalk. Wipe with a napkin or chalkboard brush.
Now you can play with your log slice chalkboard – write notes, doodle, etc.!
Do you have any log slices you could pretty up with a little chalkboard paint?
Free DECORATING 101 Course
JOIN OVER 7,751 SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE LEARNING EXACTLY WHERE TO START AND HOW TO CONFIDENTLY DECORATE THEIR OWN HOMES - AND GET THE 'DECORATING 101' COURSE FOR FREE!