BUT I know some of you aren't, so how about one more fall tablescape?
Let's make it a rustic late fall woodland tablescape, shall we?
Filled with soft plaid, warm grays, pine cones, pumpkins and even some fallen maple leaves.
Simple and cozy, yes?
And if you'd like some more fall table inspiration…just visit my friends:
Liz Marie Blog
Shades of Blue Interiors
Because you know that starting next week it's all gonna be about winter and Christmas!
Late Fall Woodland Tablescape Source List
- Classic Linen Napkins – Chapters Indigo
- Word Stamps Napkin Rings – Chapters Indigo
- Acacia Wood Server – Chapters Indigo
- Super Soft Grey Plaid Throw – Chapters Indigo
- Birch Battery Pillar Candle – Home Depot
- Small creamers (holding flowers) – The Real Canadian Superstore
- White faux pumpkins – local garden center
- Lantern – Target (Canada)
- Pincones – Michael's
- White dinnerware – Sears, Homesav, Kitchen Stuff Plus (collected over the years)
- Chalkboard chargers – DIY here
- Dining room walls – Sherwin Williams Analytical Gray
- Flooring – Sandy Hills Hickory Laminate, Lumber Liquidators
- Farmhouse Dining Table – Build Post here, Whitewash Finish here
- Metal Chairs – The Home Depot
- Whicker Chairs – The Home Depot (no longer available)
- Number pillows – Homesense (no longer available)
- Chandelier – kijiji, but also available at The Home Depot
- Hutch – kijiji, Paint Tutorial here
- Buffet – Habitat for Humanity Restore
- Drop Cloth Curtains – tutorial here
- Frames – Michael’s
- Fall Arrow Art – Rooms for Rent
- XOXO Burlap Banner (on window) – tutorial here