So what did you think of our Gold Sharpie Bowls yesterday? So fun!
Are your ready for another Gold project today?
Gold Glitter Mason Jars
- Mason jar(s)
- gold spray paint (I used Krylon Metallics in Gold)
- painter's tape
- glue (I used Mod Podge)
- foam brush
1. Prime and spray paint outside of mason jar(s). Let dry.
2. Using painter's tape, tape around jar. This will mark where you want the glue and glitter to be and where you don't want it to be.
3. Apply glue (Mod Podge) with foam brush from the tape down all around the jar.
4. While glue (Mod Podge) is still wet, shake on a generous amount of glitter. Press gently to help adhesion.
5. Peel off the painter's tape. Let dry.
And now you have a pretty gold glitter mason jar vase!!!
Isn't it time to get yourself some gold spray paint and a wee bit o' glitter?! Can you see the fun you could have with this – how about silver spray paint and German glass glitter for a New Year's table? Or matte black with black crystal glitter for a tuxedo look? What other combos can you think of?
P.S. Sorry about the weirdly exposed pics! I'm getting a new camera this week! xo.
P.S.S. SUPER Happy Birthday to our eldest who turns 13 today! Love you, J.
Free DECORATING 101 Course
JOIN OVER 7,751 SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE LEARNING EXACTLY WHERE TO START AND HOW TO CONFIDENTLY DECORATE THEIR OWN HOMES - AND GET THE 'DECORATING 101' COURSE FOR FREE!