Awhile back I was inspired to create some fancy pantry labels for our own kitchen and bathroom.
We sold them in the shop for awhile. Until I realized I didn't really want to deal with shipping and orders, etc.
Call me a funny duck if you will, but I kind of like sharing things that you can make for yourself.
So today I'm offering up our Fancy Pantry Labels as Silhouette cut files for those of you who have a Silhouette cutting machine.
Please note that this project requires a basic working knowledge of Silhouette's Print and Cut feature. If you have issues with that, please see Silhouette's instructions with how to use Print and Cut files!
- Inkjet printer
- Silhouette Studio Software
- Silhouette Cameo
- Silhouette Printable Clear Sticker Paper
- Fancy Pantry Labels Silhouette Cut File (save from my Google Drive)
- Load one sheet of Silhouette Printable Clear Sticker Paper into your inkjet printer. Make sure it is loaded correctly for your machine (face up or face down).
- Download and open the Basic Fancy Pantry Labels in the Silhouette Studio software. It should give you the 8.5 x 11 portrait setting with Show Print Border and Show Cut Border checked on the Design Page Settings tab. If not make sure to select those settings. Note you can change the words and definitions in Studio before printing if desired.
- In the Silhouette Studio software, click on File -> Print. Find your printer and select the correct settings (portrait, etc.). Then print out one copy of the labels.
- On the Cut Settings tab in Silhouette Studio select Clear Sticker Paper from the Material Type list.
- Adjust ratchet blade on your machine as indicated in Studio. Tip: I usually set mine about 2 numbers higher than the recommendation. Perhaps it's just my machine or my blade but that's what seems to work best.
- Using a Silhouette mat, load the now-printed sticker paper sheet onto your Silhouette. (If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to your Silhouette instructions or Google how to do it.)
- Click Send to Silhouette in the Studio software.
Then just peel and stick on your favorite containers!
Care tip: Since these are printed on an inkjet printer, the ink will wipe off. Please be careful when wiping your labels. Use a dry cloth whenever possible. Worst case if you ruin them? Just print and cut some more!
What do you think? Pretty storage labels and containers make kitchen work so much better, yes?
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!