September marks new beginnings in my mind.
Maybe it was all the years I spent in school.
I love the change of season. The crisp fall air. The colorful leaves.
And pumpkins everywhere!
A little while ago, on a hot sticky thunderstorm-y summer day, I created this little printable for you.
Fall still seemed so far away.
And since I was thinking of fall, I put together a coffee table vignette full of pumpkins and other natural autumn elements like hydrangeas and pip berries.
It's so cozy, yes?
To recreate this look:
- Start with a soft faux sheepskin and then layer a large tray on top
- Place a berry or other fall wreath in the front right quarter of the tray
- Add large elements like candlesticks or lanterns in the back left quarter of the tray
- Place print in frame in back right quarter of tray
- Add pumpkins so they look sort of random or like they're tumbling towards the front of the tray
- Fill in empty spaces with faux or dried hydrangeas and small baby boo pumpkins
And you can find the Octobers fall printable in our shop here. It comes with the 5″ x 7″ and the 8″ x 10″ version too!
Do you love fall too?