Have you ever wished for a a simple holiday wreath craft that can last from late fall all they way through to the end of winter?
EMBROIDERY HOOP CHRISTMAS WREATH
With just a few basic, inexpensive supplies, this wreath can be made in just about any size depending on the embroidery hoops chosen.
And it coordinates with any decor by simply switching out the ribbon!
- embroidery hoop
- faux greenery (ferns, cedar, etc.)
- glue gun, glue
- 1/2-1 yard ribbon
1. Disassemble embroidery hoop. Set aside one circle.
2. Remove several pieces from the faux greenery. Since the greenery is fake, it should be very easy to remove each piece.
3. Using a glue gun, attach one piece of the greenery to the embroidery hoop.
4. Repeat Step 3, gluing on consecutive greenery pieces. Make sure to glue them on in the same direction. Fill the hoop.
5. Cut a length of ribbon and hang wreath on a window, canvas, hutch or cupboard door for the season.
See didn’t I tell you it was simple? (My favorite kind of craft!)
HAVE YOU MADE ANY WREATHS LATELY? HAVE YOU USED EMBROIDERY HOOPS TO CREATE ANY OTHER CRAFTS?
Free DECORATING 101 Course
JOIN OVER 7,751 SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE LEARNING EXACTLY WHERE TO START AND HOW TO CONFIDENTLY DECORATE THEIR OWN HOMES - AND GET THE 'DECORATING 101' COURSE FOR FREE!