This week, we have the honor of participating in the 7th Annual Handmade Holidays Blog Hop. Today's theme is Holiday Recipes and we're sharing our super easy Santa Cupcakes.
Now, I'm a self-professed non-baker. But I can make up a batch of cupcakes from a box mix, no problem! And the best part doing it that way is that there's more time and energy for decorating, which is what these easy Santa cupcakes are all about! If you're gluten free, or are serving these to someone who is, you can easily use a gluten free cake mix and gluten free toppings to make these gluten free!
Make Your Own Easy Snowman Cupcakes
- boxed baking mix for 12 cupcakes (can be gluten free!)
- white frosting
- 24 mini chocolate chips
- 72 mini marshmallows
- red sprinkles
- 12 red M&M's
- shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 12 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes. You can use this Betty Crocker Cupcake Frosting for easy piping or regular white frosting.
- Place 5 mini marshmallows in a row on the cupcake to create the brim of the Santa hat.
- Sprinkle the red sprinkles above the mini marshmallows to create the Santa hat. Place a mini marshmallow on top.
- Place 2 mini chocolate chips under the brim of the hat for eyes and a red M&M for a nose.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut under the M&M nose to make a Santa beard.
Pretty cute and easy too, yes?
Handmade Holiday Giveaway
More Handmade Holiday Recipes
Have you started any Holiday cooking or baking yet? Might you make these easy Santa cupcakes?
FREE 27 Page Holiday Planner Printables Pack!
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletter packed with DIY projects, recipes and decorating ideas - and get our 27 page Holiday Planner pack FREE!