Baby, it's cold outside!
I don't know about you, but when it's cold I love me a warm drink to get feeling all warm and toasty again.
This classic hot toddy recipe is sure to warm your insides – and it's even said to help relieve coughs and colds.
For adults only of course!
A classic hot toddy recipe for a cold day or - as my mother-in-law likes it - when you have a cold!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1-2 oz rye whiskey or rum
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup hot water
- lemon slice and cinnamon stick garnish (optional)
- Place rye or rum in mug.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- Pour hot water (I used water boiled in the kettle) over top and stir.
- Serve with lemon slice and cinnamon stick as garnish if desired.
Do you have a favorite cold-weather drink? What about a cough and cold remedy?
Get our FREE Meal Planning Printable!
Just fill out your email and click the button to get instant access to our meal planning printable - plus how to meal plan in 6 simple steps!
Make meal prep easier and save money by meal planning this week!