There are desserts that are really fussy to make – like cookies. Okay, so I'm the only one who can't make cookies. But there are other desserts that are tricky and time consuming and expensive to make, I'm sure.
This recipe for Chocolate Dipped Clementines isn't one of them.
It needs only three ingredients.
One of the three is optional.
There's no baking either. Just a bowl, a cookie sheet and the fridge.
It almost seems silly to write a recipe, but I'm all for making things easy!
These chocolate dipped clementines are so easy, but your guests will never know it!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 bar milk chocolate
- 4 clementines
- sea salt (optional)
- Break chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time to melt, stirring between.
- Peel clementines and separate into wedges.
- Dip half of each wedge into chocolate and lay on cookie sheet. Continue for all pieces.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt (optional).
- Put cookie sheet in fridge for an hour or so (until chocolate hardens).
Totally simple, right? And don't they look pretty too?
Have you ever made chocolate dipped fruit?
Free DECORATING 101 Course
JOIN OVER 7,751 SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE LEARNING EXACTLY WHERE TO START AND HOW TO CONFIDENTLY DECORATE THEIR OWN HOMES - AND GET THE 'DECORATING 101' COURSE FOR FREE!