These egg muffins are one of the most versatile breakfast foods ever! You can make them with just one or two ingredients or you can stuff them chock full of veggies and meat. It's completely up to you!
And if you're on a diet, cutting back on saturated fats or dealing with gallbladder issues, you can make them from egg whites for a lighter version too!
These egg muffins are super versatile. You can make them with just one or two additions or chock full of veggies & meat! They can even be frozen for later!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 12 eggs or equivalent egg whites
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs and water in a bowl.
- Pour evenly into greased 12 muffin tray.
- Add 1-2 tbsp veggies to each muffin as desired.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted into center comes out clean.
Egg muffins can even be cooked, cooled and frozen for later!
Now that's a breakfast food I can get behind!
Have you ever made egg muffins? What's your favorite ingredient combo?