Does your personal decorating style include a wee bit of Farmhouse style? Then you're going to love this new book by my sweet friend Liz!
This post contains AFFILIATE LINKS. Please read my DISCLOSURE for more info.
One of my most favorite people in the whole world (Liz Fourez) also happens to write one of my favorite blogs (Love Grows Wild) – and she just wrote a book FULL of gorgeous neutral farmhouse DIY projects.
It's called A Touch of Farmhouse Charm and it is FAB-U-LOUS!
There are 70 projects in the book ranging from beginner skill level (no power tools needed) to advanced (some power tools, but still doable in a day), each and every one shared with beautiful photos.
I desperately wanted to try one or two projects before I shared with you, but alas we just moved and I just couldn't fit in one more thing – even something simple.
So instead, I'll share these beautiful images from the book with you:
Just as soon as I get a spare minute, I totally want try Liz's:
- Farmhouse Window Trim (page 40) – so beautiful and chunky!
- Plate Rack (page 44) – perfect for displaying pretty plates and wooden cutting boards!
- Wooden Cake Stand (page 64) – genius and absolutely gorgeous!
- Wire Laundry Hamper (page 94) – brilliant secret liner!
- Linen-Covered Books (page 106) – super pretty and neutral!
- Wood-Framed Chalkboard (page 109) – we have the PERFECT spot for this at the new house!
- Layered Paint Corbel Bookends (page 114) – rustic and practical!
I do believe I just inadvertently doubled our project list for 2017 (sorry Dean)! Ha!
So, my beautiful friends, if your personal decor style includes even just a little bit of Farmhouse style, I truly think you will really enjoy Liz's book. Click here to get your copy!
Free DECORATING 101 Course
JOIN OVER 7,751 SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE LEARNING EXACTLY WHERE TO START AND HOW TO CONFIDENTLY DECORATE THEIR OWN HOMES - AND GET THE 'DECORATING 101' COURSE FOR FREE!