The holidays are the perfect time to try new foods…and new cocktails. So, we've rounded up 14 holiday cocktails we think you'll want to try this Christmas!
14 Holiday Cocktails You'll Want to Try This Christmas
- You will need pineapple and orange juice to make this Mai Tai Christmas Cocktail, by Julie Blanner.
- Cranberry Moscow Mules, by Blackberry Babe are a unique twist on a traditional Moscow Mule.
- Here's a crisp and refreshing take on a holiday sangria by AKA Design, White Wine Holiday Sangrias.
- These Jack Frost Winter Cocktails, by Homemade Hooplah are a festive version of a pina colada.
- Mocha Vodka Cocktails, by April Go Lightly are the perfect addition to any party or get together this winter.
- These Winter Campfire Cocktails, by Lindsey Andrews will take you right back to the campfires of summer.
- Want a warm but white wine-filled winter sangria? Try these Apple Orange Cranberry Holiday Sangrias by AKA Design.
- There is nothing old fashioned about this Old Fashioned Cinnamon Apple Cocktail, by Julie Blanner.
- Spiced Berry Coolers, by Kitchen Sanctuary are the perfect cocktail no matter the season.
- Cranberry Christmas Cocktail, by Pizzazzerie are the perfect touch for your holiday happy hour.
- For a citrusy drink, try our own Holiday Citrus Sangria.
- Ready in less than 30 minutes, this German Mulled Wine, by Tidy Mom your guests are sure to love.
- This Apple Cider Sangria, by Shrimp Salad Circus is just like the sangria's of summer but with a winter kick.
- Intense Butterscotch Vodka makes this Caramel Apple Sangria by AKA Design perfect for fall and winter.
Do you have any favorite holiday cocktails that you return to year after year?
Love Farmhouse Style?
Get instant access to this free guide for Where to Get Farmhouse Style on a Budget!