So, I’m pretty sure you all know how busy things have been around here the last few weeks, yes? You know – kids and contests and DIY projects. Oh my! You’re probably just as busy, I’m sure.
But we still have to eat, right? (That’s a rhetorical question. The answer, of course, is yes!)
Well one busy morning last week I came up with this Spinach, Herb and Garlic Crustless Quiche Recipe for Dean and I that was absolutely delish. Like melt in your mouth YUM. Just look at all that melted goodness…
The best part was that for something so full of flavor, it took less than 10 minutes to prep and only needed 20 minutes in the oven. And we’ll have leftovers for a couple of days too.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup Kraft Creamy Herb & Garlic Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- non-stick cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pie plate with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Gently saute baby spinach in a non-stick pan until soft and slightly wilted then place in bottom of pie plate.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl. Add ½ cup of Kraft Creamy Herb & Garlic Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture over spinach. Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining ½ cup of cheese over quiche.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted but not browned.
- Serve with toast or a side salad. Yum!
The key for such #MemorableMelts is a new Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia I picked up. Kraft blended their Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia to create a soft and creamy melt. And oh my goodness was it delish in this Crustless Quiche recipe! Seriously, look at all that ooey-gooey melted goodness!
Kraft Canada is hosting the What’s Cooking Twitter Party – And You’re Invited! Just go to Kraft Canada on Twitter @KraftCanada on Wednesday, April 16 at 9:00pm and use the hashtag #TouchofPhillyCheese.
And after you’ve tried my quiche you can visit the Kraft Canada website for even more recipes and scrumptious meal ideas using Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia (in all three flavors – Creamy Mozza, Creamy Herb & Garlic and Creamy Mexicana) for more #MemorableMelts!