It’s been a long time since we offered up a free printable for you…too long in fact!
Since we like to change up our decor with the holidays (we’re slightly delayed this year with our move!), we thought it would be fun to create a Christmas printable for you. We may even post more later. We’ll see.
Anyway, we’ve chosen a chalkboard-look this year – it seems chalkboards are everywhere these days, doesn’t it?
So here ya go…
Just click on the image to get to the PDF, then right click to save and then print on a piece of quality linen white paper. It should be about 8×10, if you trim the edges. (Please only use it for yourself or to print out to give as gifts. Using this printable for commercial purposes or to make any profit is strictly forbidden.)
- You can download printables for your own personal use ONLY.
- Absolutely no altering of the printables is allowed without written permission.
- Under no circumstances are these printables to be sold for profit, or incorporated into any works for sale.
- By downloading and using our printables you acknowledge that you have read and will follow these rules.
- First read the Not-So-Fine-Print above.
- Are you sure you read it? Okay, if you’re sure move on to step 3.
- Click on the thumbnail below to be taken to the PDF printable for the image(s) you’d like, then save from that page. (**NOTE: the links for this project go to our Google Drive, where you can download them to your own computer and print.)
There are only a few weeks left until Christmas – are you getting ready yet?
P.S. Don’t forget we’re in Canada, so our Thanksgiving was wayyyy back in October! Happy Thanksgiving this week to all our U.S. friends and family!