I love Fridays…Dean is off early, I get to go to the library to sit in peace and quiet to write, and every other Friday we host our Young Married’s small group. I have to say that Dean and I adore spending time with those 4 couples!
Before the munchkins and I clean the house (our Friday mornings are reserved for laundry and cleaning), I wanted to pop in and give you all our newest free printable.
With God nothing is impossible, from Luke 1:37. This phrase is actually in a couple of different places in the Bible, worded slightly different in each instance although always with the same basic meaning: lean on God and He will do great things!
- You can download the printable for your own personal use ONLY.
- Absolutely no altering of our printables is allowed without written permission.
- Under no circumstances are these printables to be sold for profit, or incorporated into any works for sale.
- By downloading and using our printables you acknowledge that you have read and will follow these rules.
- First read the Not-So-Fine-Print above.
- Are you sure you read it? Okay, if you’re sure move on to step 3.
- Click on the thumbnail below to be taken to the PDF printable (in my Google Drive) for the image you’d like, then save from that page.
Choose a frame and hang it up as a reminder of how much you can do with God’s help!
I hope you enjoy! Oh and if you have a project or printable of your own, don’t forget about our new Weekend re-Treat Link Party going on right now!