Are you still feeling a little lost and overwhelmed when it comes to decorating your home?
"I found my style and was able to bring our small space together by creating a cozy and inviting home for our family of 8! My aha moment was when you talked about undertones! At first I was confused about what the undertone of my room really was. But after carefully analyzing the details I figured it out! That was the moment when I could bring everything together."
- Danae C., Cozy & Beautiful Student
SO WHAT IS COZY & BEAUTIFUL?
Cozy & Beautiful is a beginner's decorating course, designed to take you step-by-step through the decorating process from start to finish - in plain, simple, no BS English - so you can create the home you've always wanted.
HOW TO CREATE YOUR MASTER PLAN
• Tempted to buy and arrange all the pretty little décor items first? Bad news: do that and you’re guaranteed to hate the after. Decorate in this order instead and you will fall in love with your home just like Andrew Paxton falls in love with Margaret Tate in The Proposal.
• Does the thought of mixing patterns give you hives? I’ll teach you 2 cheats for coming up with absolutely perfect pattern combinations for every room of your home. No anti-histamines needed.
• Do your shelves and table tops look like you’ve just plopped down your accessories randomly – or like you’ve arranged them like Joanna? Learn 2 designer styling secrets so your collections look more like Pottery Barn than the thrift store.
• Find yourself buying too. many. things? Ask yourself these 3 questions every time you’re shopping and you will banish buyer’s remorse – and keep your home free of décor clutter - forever!
• Can you hear what your house is telling you? The secret reason you haven’t been successful yet...and the big picture guidelines that will frame every decorating decision you make.
• 8 types of houses have their own rulebook...which unfortunately no one hands you when you buy them. Break the rules on these homes and you’re sunk...but once you know the rules, you have a beautiful palette for creating your masterpiece.
• Trying to fit yourself into someone else’s boxes? Why those other ‘finding your style’ quizzes and guides will always leave you scratching your head…and DISCOVER the only 5 Steps that you will ever need to get you to your unique decorating style once and for all.
• Are you fighting World War 3 every time you try to decorate with your spouse? I’ll show you how to save your marriage and happily marry more than one decorating style in your home forever after.
HOW TO FIND YOUR DECORATING STYLE
EXACTLY WHERE TO START
• Tired of rooms that just don’t carry their own weight? The hidden reason your rooms don’t function like they should and exactly what to do about it before you start decorating.
• Do the rooms in your house resemble something that was put together by WANNA BE DESIGNERS on an HGTV reality show, rather than a cohesively decorated home? Learn these 4 methods of creating cohesive flow and you’ll never have that problem again.
• Can’t figure out why your color choices always seem to look off? I’ll show you why, how to correct it and a simple trick for getting it right every single time from now on.
• Are you terrified of choosing a paint color for fear it will look awful? Break this rule and it always will. But follow it and you will never again regret a paint choice! (Hint: It’s so good, you’ll smack your forehead for not doing it before.)
• Trying to decorate with little or no money? Think you can’t have the home you want on your budget? I’ll teach you 3 tricks for getting exactly what you want for free!
• If you’ve spent too much time on Pinterest, you’ll be tempted to pick a room. Bad news: that’s a surefire way to flush those decorating bucks down the pooper. Do this instead, and you’ll guarantee a happy ending.
• Don’t decide on your style before you take an “emotional temperature.” I’ll show you how to do it, what to consider, and how this will play out in your home. (Hint: this is WHY you can’t just choose someone else’s “after” photos!)
WHY & HOW TO DECORATE ONE ROOM AT A TIME
- Erica L., Cozy & Beautiful Student
"I loved the lesson on color theory, and also THAT YOU TOLD US EXACTLY WHAT ORDER TO DECORATE IN!"
Get the support you need at every step of the way.
Choose how you want to learn
Finally gain the confidence you need to decorate your home
Choose the Cozy & Beautiful that suits your learning style:
Includes free updates as they become available
Please note, this version has no free updates and is sold and distributed via Amazon.
COZY & BEAUTIFUL
COZY & BEAUTIFUL
COZY & BEAUTIFUL
So what will it be?
"My ah-ha moment was when I realized how much time and money we have spent in the past couple of years because I was going about things all the wrong way. I have painted rooms, changed decor and bought things over and over again and just could not get comfortable. I loved the house but it didn't feel like home. We did not focus on our true design style and never finished a room. It caused us to purchase things we didn't love. BUT now because of your course, we have found our style, re-focused on our whole home design plan and are decorating one room at a time. It is really exciting and I am falling in love with our home all over again."
- Cheryl P., Cozy & Beautiful Student
Copyright © 2010-2017 AKA Design. All Rights Reserved.