This week’s Room Revamp feature takes us to the home of Jane and family of Finding Fabulous. Jane is a wife and SAHM of two whose passions are decorating for less and thinking outside the design box. (Hmmm, sounds familiar). Jane’s design philosophy is ‘take what you have (or a thrifty find) and revamp it, re-purpose it, or just plain renew it!’ We couldn’t agree more, so we were thrilled when Jane agreed to share her family room revamp with us.
1. What inspired your room revamp?
2. What paint colours, fabrics, etc. did you use?
3. What was the cost breakdown (if you don’t mind sharing)?
4. What is your favourite part of the revamp?
5. What room would you like to revamp next?
If you’d like to see more of Jane’s design philosophy at work, be sure to visit her at Finding Fabulous. Thanks for sharing your home with us, Jane!