We’re working away on our Creating with the Stars project for Week One and that means we’re a little extra busy. But I’m still Mom and everyone still needs to eat no matter how busy I am.
Enter the slow cooker. A busy mom’s best friend.
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken
I’ve seen several variations of pulled chicken online. Many of them have onions or lemons or something else. My version has only three ingredients – including the chicken.
Shannon Acheson, AKA Design
You need an easy dinner, yes? This one is super simple with only a few basic ingredients.
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 5Total Time
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 bottle of bbq sauce
- 1 can of cola
- Spray the slow cooker with non-stick spray. Add chicken breasts.
- Pour BBQ sauce over chicken.
- Add full can of cola.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Serve on buns (or gluten free bread) with coleslaw or salad on the side.
So yummy, so quick and so easy!
Do you have any go-to slow cooker recipes? Do share!