THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
Okay, first I have to say my intention was to write all the 2nd Blogiversary giveaway posts before we left to go camping last weekend. But you know what they say about the best laid plans. (Um, you do, don’t you?)
Anyway, camping has come and gone and suddenly it’s Wednesday – and I’ve not written a single giveaway post. My bad.
In my defense I’ve done a ton of camping laundry (which the Mr. so sweetly folded last night) and taken the kids to the pool and the library. Now that they’re at a friend’s house for a bit and dinner is in the crockpot, I can put together all the fun goodies!!!
So here’s what’s going to happen:
- There are 14 (that’s FOURTEEN, folks!) giveaways.
- We will post 2 a day for the next week. One in the morning and one at night.
- Each will stay open to comments/entries for the duration of the week.
- Enter 1 or enter them all, up to you.
- BUT you can only win ONE. No double dipping (that’s gross, no matter how you look at it!).
- Winners will be drawn next week (the first week of August) by random.org.
- We will announce winners on the blog. CHECK BACK TO SEE IF YOU’VE WON.
- Your email address will be forwarded to each Giveaway sponsor and you will make arrangements with them to claim your prize.
- For the rest of our polices, go here.
Okay so here’s the first giveaway, to kick off the celebration…
Dear sweet Diana of Vintage Home Designs creates the BEST bread boards! Gorgeous, beautiful and perfectly rustic.
She has offerred to giveaway a set of four Mini French Bread Boards to one of our readers! Wahoo!
Diana also has a very cool blog, called Our Vintage Home Love. One of my favourites for sure! Check it out here.
To be entered to win, simply leave us a comment below telling us what you’d use the breadboards for – a tablescape, kitchen display, actual cutting boards, etc.
P.S. My wordpress spell check won’t work, so be kind!!!